For sales and customer service agents the Telefield IP125 VoIP business phone can help them get more out of every call. This HD Voice 3 line phone includes many core business telephony features to help increase users efficiency and productivity.
The IP125 is second addition to the Telefield line of VOIP phones. Designed for users who need to handle higher call volumes, the IP125 is the right phone for busy office workers.
Telefield IP125 Calling Features:
For ease of call management the phone’s base features an easy to use numerical keypad and dedicated keys for popular calling features.
- 3 Line Keys
- Volume Controls
- And a Navigation Wheel
The Telefield IP125 also features 4 soft keys that can be mapped to desired telephony platform functionality.
Telefield IP125 Call Handling:
For call handling the Telefield IP115 offers users several options including:
- An HD Voice Handset
- A Full Duplex Speakerphone
- And the ability to use a Headset with the RJ9 headset jack
The Telefield IP125 does not currently support EHS.
Telefield IP125 Voice Codec Support:
This business VoIP phone also supports wide a spectrum of voice codecs including:
- G 722 (Wideband)
- G 711 U/A
- G 726
- G 729
Telefield IP125 Networking Features:
For ease of deployment the Telefield IP125 features:
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports (LAN/WAN) allowing it to pass through internet connectivity to a PC or other devices
- The IP125 supports Auto Provisioning and SRTP/HTTPS/TLS for simple remote deployment
- The IP125 can be powered either with the included AC Power Supply or through the built in auto-sensing IEEE 802 3af Power over Ethernet
Telefield IP125 Platform Certifications:
The Telefield IP125 has been certified on with a wide range of hosted and premise based IP PBX solutions.
What Comes in the Box?
The Telefield IP125 ships with the following items:
- IP125 Base
- Phone Stand
- Ac Adapter
- Network Cable
- Registration Card
- Safety Instructions
- 2 Year Warranty