For entry level workers and common areas, the Telefield IP115 VoIP phone provides basic functionality and simplistic use. This HD Voice 2 line phone includes the most popular telephony features in an easy to use and user friendly layout.
The IP115 is part of the growing Telefield VoIP phone line. Designed to help increase users’ productivity, the IP115 is the perfect entry level phone for any service provider or small business utilizing a compatible telephony platform.
Telefield IP115 Calling Features:
For ease of call management the phone’s base features an easy to use numerical keypad and dedicated keys for popular calling features.
- 2 Line Keys
- Volume Controls
- And a Navigation Wheel
The Telefield IP115 also features 4 soft keys that can be mapped to desired telephony platform functionality.
Telefield IP115 Call Handling:
For call handling the Telefield IP115 offers users several options including:
- An HD Voice Handset
- A Full Duplex Speakerphone
- And the ability to use a Headset with the RJ9 headset jack
The Telefield IP115 does not currently support EHS.
Telefield IP125 Voice Codec Support:
This Telefield IP125 also supports wide a spectrum of voice codecs including:
- G 722 (Wideband)
- G 711 U/A
- G 726
- G 729
Telefield IP115 Networking Features:
For ease of deployment the Telefield IP115 features:
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports (LAN/WAN) allowing it to pass through internet connectivity to a PC or other devices
- The IP115 supports Auto Provisioning and SRTP/HTTPS/TLS for simple remote deployment
- The IP115 can be powered either with the included AC Power Supply or through the built in auto-sensing IEEE 802 3af Power over Ethernet
Telefield IP115 Platform Certifications:
The Telefield IP115 business VoIP phone has been certified on with a wide range of hosted and premise based IP PBX solutions.
What Comes in the Box?
The Telefield IP115 ships with the following items:
- IP115 Base
- Phone Stand
- Ac Adapter
- Network Cable
- Registration Card
- Safety Instructions
- 2 Year Warranty